Brittni Chenelle is a USA TODAY Bestselling Multicultural Fantasy Author who specializes in multi-POV romances. She loves to explore the blurred lines between good and evil and believes wholeheartedly in a great story's ability to bring people together.
1. She lives in South Korea. It's true. She does most of her updates in the morning or at night to account for the time difference. She also infuses most of her novels with her observations about Korean culture.
2. She's a Type 1 Diabetic. She uses an insulin pump for survival and refers to her diabetes as "Beetie" which is what inspired her children's book "Life with Beetie". When she wants something from her parents she tells them, "My Beetie hurts." It's a trick that has never failed her.
3. She doesn't really BELIEVE in fiction. Despite all the; Dragons, Elves, and Magic present in her novel, Red Ribbon Tree Brittni INSISTS that it's a true story.
4. She's OBSESSED with dark chocolate. She made me put that in and would also like me to inform you (on an unrelated note) that her birthday is in May.
5. Sorry guys, she's married. If you ask her, she'll tell you her husband saved her life but every time someone asks "how?" she gives a different reason. I've overheard her give about 4 different reasons, but I bet she has more. He must be an amazing guy.
Copyright © 2022 Brittni Chenelle - All Rights Reserved.